Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

It was amazing stay.The hotel it's close to the centre.Staff was really friendly and helpful.Amsterdam at home hotel is tidy,nice place.I would like to go there again.Thanks to the young lady who works there.I appreciate all she done for us

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2016

The room's decoration is very clean, warming and comfortable.
The Location also excellent near the metro station and near some hot tourist place.
We also easy to find restaurant and supermarket over there.
Mr David and Chris also provide us more important traveling information.

Room tip: Clean, Warming and Comfortable. Convenience to visit the hot tourist place.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Stunning residence is a perfect location. An absolute treat to stay in this historical dutch building lovingly decorated and equipped with EVERYTHING I needed for an absolutely fabulous stay in Amsterdam. Chris and David created a 5-star experience with their attention to detail both in decor and service. People seem to have forgotten the art of hospitality but these guys exceeded all expectations. At every turn they were available to ensure my trip was well catered for. Thank you. Highly recommend!!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Confused where to start from......everything about this place is so perfect.

Let me start with Chris and David the guys are amazing you meet them and they will make you feel like family. We were walking from the central station and our gps stopped working we called David and he walked down to greet us.

We took the entire house; so there was one room downstairs almost underground and the other room was with an attached drawing room. The decor is of a warm ethnic and elegant dutch house. Very well done kudos to the guys. Loved the small bar counter and the bathroom setting. Extremely well thought through with attention given to every small detail.

The location of the house can't get better than this...its 5 min walk from the main party place and red light district yet its in a peaceful quite neighborhood. So once you are near the house you are completely away from all the noise and party.

Well the only thing you need to be clear is that typical dutch houses have very narrow staircases so if you have lot of luggage might be a challenge to take it upstairs to the room on the top.

But overall perfect place for families and couples; had a wonderful stay and will definitely stay again whenever we come back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sayantansarkar
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I am not a person who normally writes reviews but I had to make an exception this time . I would personally like to thank David ( One of the owners ) for the welcome he had given when we arrived ( I was travelling with friends and my wife ) ... I was personally touched also today ,when I saw a card left in my room from Chris + David along with a box of chocolates enquiring about our stay and if we need anything .. Amazing guys ! This calld 100% guest satisfaction .. I would not stay anywhere else whenever I come back to Amsterdam ... Keep it up David + Chris .... It was a real pleasure ...

• Trip type: Traveled with friends