We stayed here for 4 nights and after reading the other reviews we had high expectations and were not disappointed at all. This is a great apartment in the heart of the city, walking distance from Dam Square and Centraal station with a tram stop just outside.
We were impressed by the size and layout. Great living area overlooking one of the main streets. Christa was great and gave us a lot of local information about the old part of amsterdam which was very helpful and also helped with other requests. We would always stay here when visiting Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam