My boyfriend and I stayed here for just two nights in the summer. Christa and Yvon left us a personalised map with recommendations of restaurants, bars and sights to see, and directions to all. The apple pie place was fabulous, we loved the oldest bar recommendation, and breakfast at Greenwoods did not disappoint! This is in a perfect location, I don't think you could get better. Beautiful apartment - do not hesitate to book - we would go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast