We stayed 3 nights in April and can only concur with all the other reviewers. Yvon and Christa were so very helpful. They even carried our luggage up and down the stairs for us. We loved having our own kitchen, large windows that overlooked the street. Great shower, great location, and plenty of space in the living room. The bedroom was small and tight, similar to hotel rooms in Manhatten in the theatre district. This apartment offered so much more. We were walking distance to the main train station and many sights. Used the bus and bike taxi all with help from our hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a historic town house, B&B La Vie En Rose offers comfortable, bright-colored spacious apartments with free Wi-Fi in the center of Amsterdam. Dam Square and Central Station are half a minute away. La Vie En Rose's spacious apartments have a private entrance and private bath room and a kitchenette.All necessary utensils are provided.The apartments have 7 huge Windows with great city views! Anne Frank House, the Jordan area and Flower Market and most main attractions are a short walk away from B&B La Vie En Rose ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Vie en Rose B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vie En Rose Hotel Amsterdam
- La Vie En Rose Bed And Breakfast