$241
$193
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $320/night.

$194
Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$194
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$223
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $335/night.

NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$178
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

$155
$145
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$267
$242
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$466
$348
$210
$199
Kimpton
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$323
$214
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

1,020 results
All reviewsbed dormgreat locationfemale dormamsterdam signyouth hostelprivate bathroomminute walkthe breakfast areamuseum quarterflat screen tvtram stopthe room was nicewould definitely stay here againenjoyed my staythe red light districtbars and restaurantsbudget hotel
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights.
It is a nice hostel which is either renovated or new. It has a big lobby where you can sit all day long.
The location could be great- depending what you're looking for(if it is museums then you are set). 5 minutes walk to Vondelpark and around 8 minutes walk to Leidesplein.
The staff were nice and helpful and helped with what they could and knew.
I stayed in the 6 bed dorm which was alright. It had a great private shower and restroom but the way the beds were formed didn't allow a lot of much-needed space. This place is good for people who are looking for a budget hostel but it is not a great backpackers spot.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amit_1990_9
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed here with a friend for 4 nights in an 8-bed dorm. Overall a very good experience - clean rooms and bathroom, friendly and helpful staff. Don't expect a lot by way of amenities, but the basics are all provided - towels, bed linen, toiletries. They do a buffet breakfast (at extra cost) which was very nice and good value. No other meals or cooking facilities are available (although there is a guest fridge to store fresh food).

Location was ok - right opposite the Van Gogh museum and the Museumsplein, but with few bars/restaurants in the immediate vicinity - still, you can find plenty of choices within about a 20-minute walk. On the plus side, quiet at night. You can get to the Centraal Station by tram lines 2 or 5, or to the airport by bus 197.

Overall, if you just want a cheap place to sleep in a decent location, this would not be a bad choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tim K
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Fantastic location, good room and beds (we stayed in a 6-dorm private). There is a school in the front and the kids are out early, but we didn't have a problem with it - the teens staying on the room by our side didn't stop partying till very late though.

The breakfast was good for what you pay! I had a good experience overall.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DanielaFarias
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights and we were very happy! Room was nice for the price, very quiet. Our room had twin beds that were pushed together which we enjoyed because we had our own covers and the beds were so soft we just kind of sunk in : ) located very close to the museums and an easy walk to many cafes & restaurants. Only grip was when one of the girls at reception gave us attitude when we asked for the refund we had been promised for a failed day trip to the countryside, but even that was brief.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank h1ll84
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Terrible hostel!!! Disgusting!!!

That was not my first stay in Van Gogh Hotel and I really love it before but now its very dirty hotel with disgusting and rude stuff!! When I come my bed was dirty,with dust in towel an pillow and I asked to change my bed linen. Rude guy from reception desk told me that I should be happy that I had any linen at all. Next day another guy was rude with me when I politely ask some question!
So, I'm very sad that wonderful hotel become hole and I hope nobody will choose this hotel for stay! Choose something more friendy and clean for your vocation in Amsterdam!

• Stayed: May 2014