“A Cozy Little Cafe”
Review of Bagels & Beans

Bagels & Beans
Ranked #953 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We found this particular location of a local chain after touring the Anne Frank House nearby. It's extremely cozy, with seating mostly on the sidewalk.
Although it was quite busy when we visited, the service was good as were our latte and cappuccino.
Recommended for coffee (we didn't try the food).

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The slowest of serivce for this chain...the nicest and qiuckest was the outt of the center. Not that they are quiter, just as busy as the centre ones...

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I was on vacation in Amsterdam with my boyfriend and we tryed Bagel and Beans one day for breakfast.. we loved it so much that we came back for 3 days in a row! I loved their Macha Tea, the fruit smoothies and the bagel with prosciutto, cream cheese, parmesn and pine nuts was amazing! We absolutely recommend it!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Food lovely, service very friendly, cute place with nice little touches and very generous portions etc.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Bagels & Beans is part of a chain so I expected the same quality I get at other places. Unfortunately, I had a really bad experience at this one on Raadhuisstraat. Not only did it take forever to get noticed by the staff -- in the end after a 15 minute wait my boyfriend just ordered at the bar. It took another 10-15 mins for our drinks to get to our table (which was right beside the bar) after which they were lukewarm at best. And then another 15 mins for our food to get to our table. My tuna melt was cold.
During the wait I had the time to look around and notice that almost all of the ceiling lights were broken, there were bits of wire hanging from the ceiling, it was a huge mess. I won't go there again.