“Healthy breakfast ”

Bagels & Beans
Order Online
Ranked #191 of 4,906 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Description: Near the museums the place to be. we serve fresh and healthy food for a fair price
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Simple and healthy menu choices. We had breakfast of porridge with fruits and nuts and the kids had bagels and jam. Friendly staff. Clean loos.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Went there a early weednsday morning.
My gf got a breakfast menu and I orded a BLT bagel. For drinks we had a cortado, tea, fresh orange juice and sparkling water.
Price 22 eur.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

A lovey little place for a breakfast bite. The staff were all brilliant and other bagel fanatics are incredibly sociable!

Highly recommend stopping by.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

We stumbled across this coffee shop on our first afternoon in Amsterdam just across the canal from our hotel, I am not a big coffee drinker as prefer a mug of English tea but it is always difficult abroad as the milk isn’t right. We had a coffee and as it was lunchtime e a bagel too and what a surprise, the coffee was hot and very creamy and I had a mushroom burger bagel which was delicious, so good I fact I ate it before taking a photo, hubby had a chicken one which he said was delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly so much so that we came back every day for coffee, we will certainly use this chain again on our next visit to Amsterdam.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Lovely cafe with a friendly atmosphere. My husband had the Good morning breakfast bagel and I had the porridge. Both very good and so was the latte. You can get both sweet and savory filling for your bagel here. Seating inside or out and a toilet upstairs. I would recommend this cafe!!