“Great free wifi . Just checked my email. ”
Review of Bagels & Beans

Bagels & Beans
Ranked #138 of 4,303 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier)
Description: Near the museums the place to be. we serve fresh and healthy food for a fair price
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Went in for a coffee and checking my email. At the end i stayed for a few hours. Great service lovely food and the best coffee i had. And replyed all my emails.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,399)

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Wild salmon, cream cheese with multigrain bagel is really great. I love to have breakfast here. And there is also free wifi.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

really liked it here, great food for a great price. the service was prompt and there was wifi! i would definitley go to bagels and beans again

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stopped here for lunch after reading reviews on TA - we didn't realise it was a part of a "chain" but we enjoyed the experience anyway. The bagels are real, quality bagels, which in my/our opinion is one of the most important parts (we're from the States, but living in New Zealand and the UK for the last few years means real bagels are very, very rare!!)

We both enjoyed our bagels - I had a Tomato bagel with goat's cheese, bacon and pine nuts. In my opinion, it was a little too heavy on the goat's cheese (literally a 2cm thick round slice the size of the bagel) and not heavy enough on the bacon - 2 small strips. My husband had an Everything bagel with chive cream cheese, pastrami, lettuce, gherkins with honey mustard sauce which he really enjoyed. We would definitely go back and recommend to others for a delicious, inexpesive breakfast or lunch! Only change I would make to the menu would be more sweet bagels (eg blueberry or chocolate, they only had cinnamon raisin available) and a bigger variety of cream cheeses, as I'm a huge fan of just a toasted bagel with sweet or savoury cream cheese and this place seems to focus more on having a variety of more exotic fillings.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our first meal in Amsterdam after an overnight flight from the states, great little breakfast place, wifi, bagels, fresh squeezed OJ, perfect little place to start a day of sightseeing