“Finally: The first and only authentic italian pizzeria in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pinsa's Restaurant

Pinsa's Restaurant
Ranked #2,224 of 3,767 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: In the World Pizza Championship 2013 we are 11 in the world and 1 in Nederland.The reasons why our pizzas are special: We use one of the best Italian mixtures of flour: bio soybean, wheatand rice flour. We leave our dough to rise for 48/72 hours. Features of our Pizza: Thin - Crispy - Low calorieand - Light - Easily Digested. We have special rooms for large groups (26 people). It's still best to book a table in advance (one week) on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Amsterdam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally: The first and only authentic italian pizzeria in Amsterdam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

It shows once and for all that good food comes from the heart. And goes straight to the soul.

If you are a modest fan of good food you preferably have your pizza the RIGHT way.
This would mean:
- Thin, lovely, crunchy base that consists of a superior variety of flours
- Well chosen toppings that consist of mouth watering good products, leaving you behind questioning why
This didnt't happen to you way earlier
- Kind service and a nice ambiance, complemented by characteristic italian music that smiles at you from their ever busy kitchen.

When me and my girlfriend went there for the first time little did we know of the dazzle we would find ourselves in after we had finished my "50Mila" and her "Calzone". I never thought that we wouldn't have to travel further than just around the corner to taste the stuff that my stomach yearned for ever since my first and only holiday in Italy....

The 50Mila consisted of tastful and crunchy italian sausage, camembert and several other cheeses, with rosemary. Big smile appears on your face, if you like it cheesy. A luxury pizza that definitely earns its position on the "deluxe" list.

The calzone was excellent, its folded pizza base was still unimaginably crunchy and full of taste, the sauce and filling were balanced perfect so that we could actually recognize what we were eating! Brilliant!

This is of course as oppose to the mindless thrown food bulks that only let you guess what you ate...I won't call names but I will never italian anywhere else in Amsterdam. What comes next is a well meant "bravo" in french. The owner is a highly motivated, super kind and motherly woman with whom you can talk english, italian and french. When I mention "motivated" I refer to the numerous certificates that decorate the place, showing their participation in several contests and culinary show cases.

So I hope I made myself clear. Whenever visiting Amsterdam, you just NEED this in your schedule. Really. Beautiful!

"A la prochaine!"

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Spaaij

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Delicious pizzas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

The pizzas are made which so much love and attention and are so delicious. Authentic thin pizzas with a huge selection of toppings.
Lovely owners and very nice experience.

• Visited July 2012
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“WOW, WOW, WOW....Fantastic Pizza and Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

We went here twice on our recent trip to Amsterdam and we would have gone more if given the chance! We were staying in the nearby Art Hotel and couldn't be bothered to take the bus into town so searched nearby for food and found this place. The incredibly polite and friendly owner couldn't have been more helpful. Being students the 20% discount was fantastic and we were so happy with the food that on our second visit we tried to give a tip to which the lady replied 'Oh no, you need it more!" What other food establishment would say that! We can't recommend this place more.

• Visited June 2011