“Martine's Table”

Martine of Martine's Table
This is not a restaurant; it is a unique dining experience hosted by a local chef in their home. Local chefs are vetted by EatWith.
Book In Advance
Enjoy a unique dining experience in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed May 21, 2019

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining at Martine's Table this past Saturday night with our hosts Martine & Olaf and three other couples. We were looking forward to the night, but a bit apprehensive, as we had never booked with Eatwith before. The evening was great - delicious food, along with engaging conversations around the table throughout the entire night. Martine and Olaf were both very interesting and also wonderful hosts. I would highly recommend this dining experience!

1  Thank Kathyta12

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal with Martine and Olaf! The food was great and the conversation was wonderful. I particularly enjoyed learning more about Amsterdam from both of them. Thanks!

1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed May 19, 2019

We had a wonderful meal with Martine and Olaf, we were warmly welcomed into their apartment and made to feel at home. Food and company were excellent and conversation and wine flowed. If you are in Amsterdam I would thoroughly recommend that you book, ideally early on in your visit as they both had lots of top tips too. A great, relaxed way to meet people from all around the world and share a table together. We will certainly do this again.

1  Thank gorotravelling
Reviewed May 16, 2019

One of my favorite things I've done in Amsterdam. The food was really delicious. This is my first time doing "Eat with" & I will definitely use it again based on this experience. Martine & Olav are very warm & friendly hosts. Their home is very lovely with a great view of the canal. I had the pleasure of being part of an intimate group with a lovely couple from Denmark. It was really a memorable experience, the food was really good, my personal favorites are the soup & the vegetable with the mashed potatoes. Very worth the time & money.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

We had the pleasure of dining with at Martine's table with Olaf for a terrific gastronomical experience. The food was excellent and they are such a lovely couple who opened their home up to the 11 of us in our group the last week of April. I would highly recommend this experience, you will love the food and make two wonderful new friends.

Date of visit: April 2019