“good pizza in schiphol”

Per Tutti
Ranked #919 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice pizza to take home when you arrive late or to eat while waiting somebody arriving.
The place is quite popular and sometimes you will have to queue, but it is worth it.

1  Thank ros n
There are newer reviews for Per Tutti

Reviewed January 7, 2014

good quality, for sure, but personally I do find it a bit expensive. But well presented, staff is friendly

1  Thank polarlys
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This restaurant is located at Schiphol Airport at the ground floor in front of the Burger King. I had to wait for my flight so I ordered a large spicy chicken pizza. Personnel was friendly and I didn’t have to wait long for my pizza. They use a system (like at Vapianos) where you get a buzzer and you can go and sit down. When your pizza is ready the buzzer will go off and you can go and get your pizza. Unfortunately I didn’t really like the pizza, it was a bit too soft and tasteless. It wasn’t expensive for an airport restaurant (€11,50 without drinks) but next time I’ll go and order at BK.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The quality, the service and the price, all combines and make this restaurant is my most fave one while I was in Amsterdam, that makes us always go there until 4 times!
This restaurant will save your money, while also make your stomach happy!

1  Thank cclombok
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Eat here pre flight to Venice and the best pizza i have eaten this trip and that included the one in Venice!!!

Great service, fast and friendly, so good we all ate there on our return to Amsterdam Airport before transferring to hotel