“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roberto's

Roberto's
Reserve with
Roberto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #413 of 3,767 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We visited this restaurant to celebrate the end of our 6 day cycling trip in Holland.
What a find! The staff were very friendly and attentive but not overly so.
The food was excellent and the champagne delicious. The atmosphere was great
Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Sacramento, California
“Try It You'll Like It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Even though breakfast cost 19 euros per person, believe me the selection of food is beyond description; BUT the key is the staff. As many people each go through this restaurant it is amazing how the staff remember who you are, and actually what you talked about the day before. I had the opportunity to give one person Tizian a Thank You Tripadvisor Excellent Service pin and she was absolutely floored. My wife was in the gift shop down the hall and she could hear her [Tizian] thanking me for she has never seen one and had already asked me to either post at the Hilton or Tripadvisors website. Because of the staff would be the only reason why I would stay at this location again, if I didn't I'd go for breakfast for sure.

Visited May 2014
Maastricht, The Netherlands
“One of the best restaurants I ever visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This restautant was already a long time on my to visit list.
15th of March had dinner here and it was FANTASTIC, really one of the best dinners I ever had in my life. The starter, the main course as well as the dessert! This restaurant is worth a drive from Maastricht to Amsterdam! It was great, thank you Roberto's staff!

1 Thank Nicolle v
Huizen, The Netherlands
“Authentic and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Invited by a friend for lunch, we did not go to one of the many places in the city center, but landed at a sunny table in the restaurant of Amsterdam Hilton. International, courteous and mainly Italian staff as could be expected. The menu showed a large and tempting choice of delicacies but we restricted ourselves to a light 2-course menu. The veal tartare was a delight as was the presentation of the veal lingua. But 3 days later I still taste the exquisite eggplant and lobster ravioli, the second dish. Fantastic. We ended with Italian coffee and naughty ravishing cookies.
If you value real Italian cuisine in a classic atmosphere, Roberto's is the place to go to.

England
“top quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I ate here one night when the special menu was being used. The food was really good. The thing that most impressed me was the use of simple, top quality products created incredibly tasty courses. I. personally had the best appetiser of my life and it was just 4 or 5 quality items done simply. There were only the flavours of the items put together to create perfection. The flavour was sensational.