Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Amsterdam
from $16.00
from $18.30
from $22.90
6,920 results
All reviews free tour our tour guide walking tour great tour the red light district free walking three hours hour tour great introduction your bearings his knowledge dam square highly recommend this tour interesting facts anne frank house kor lisa
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Easy to find group, however the group was much larger than stated on website. With 14 people and crowded streets, it was difficult to hear. However, Charlie's tour made up for the inconvenience. He was informative, knowledgeable and humorous. I appreciated his underlying message of tolerance and non judgement of the sex industry. I walked away with a rich understanding of Amsterdam history as well as current events. Charlie was an excellent guide!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Why would you not do this tour? It takes in parts of the city that you probably wouldn't see on your own, through back lanes, alleys, courtyards and squares, as well as some of the larger places.

Do this and the hop-on, hop-off bus and boat and you'll have all the intro you need to be able to branch out on your own later in your stay.

Charlie was great and extremely honest about the city he obviously loves, providing much detail of the history and sociology of the place and being open and challenging about issues like prostitution and drugs.

The tour lasts about three hours, with frequent pauses for explanation, and a rest break half way for a cup of coffee or a drink.

A must!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

So I did the tour with Charlie an it was a great experience to know the city (and discover some spaces, that alone I wouldn't had discover) alongside with the stories that charlie told. It was indeed a great tour with a lot of stories. Go with Charlie!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Save yourself some cash, rent a bike, do a bit of research and I believe you’ll have a better time. Our guide was rude and rushed, swearing and hurrying us along so one person wouldn’t miss her train. The country side was nice but I didn’t feel like I learnt anything at all and some information actually contradicted things we’d heard in an earlier tour.

1  Thank lilly883
Reviewed 3 days ago

Berber is a local so I was so happy to be in her tour! She has great knowledge about her hometown, and an awesome sense of humor. I really enjoyed getting to know Amsterdam beyond what it is worldly known for. I highly recommend you do a tour with Berber to have an authentic local experience of the city :)

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

On a 3 hours tour in the different part of the city, I had a lot of fun. But also importants informations about the history and some funny anecdotes that you don’t find in a book !
Our guide Paul was awesome: interesting, not boring at all, funny and really devoted to his role !
I recommend the Sandemans tour to everybody

1  Thank Dreamer59954736425
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We were at the walking tour with Paul. He was amazing. He know's so much and he has so much energy!
Thank you for this experience!!!

Reviewed 4 days ago

I have a great and well knowledgeable city tour with Sam on the 3rd week of September 18. He has thorough knowledge of Amsterdam and beyond. He explained everything in details in a very interesting manner. He is really a good story teller which he demonstrated when telling the sad story of Ann Frank.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This was our first time to Amsterdam and we made the best decision to join the walking tour. Our guide, David, was knowledgeable and fun. His enthusiasm and love of history was palpable. Would definately recommend.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

this tour was great and karl is the best tour guide ever. we went on the free walking tour earlier in the day and had so much fun that we went to this one later that night. very informative and entertaining, talked a lot about the culture and tolerance of amsterdam! would highly recommend this tour and karl !!!!

1  Thank Scenic61978941584