Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience City Challenge
from $18.58
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

It's a fun way to see the city from a tourist, yet very unexpected, angle. For example, if you have friends visiting from abroad. And, for the Dutchies who already know Amsterdam quite good, the game was a lot of fun and cleverly developed!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Coolest game ever to play in Amsterdam. Enjoyed the game ánd the city with friends. I can really recommend the City Challenge Amsterdam! A Must-Do!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

It was really a top afternoon! We had a lot of fun and came along nice and new places. Thank you for the nice getaway!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Last week I played the game which has recently developed. Me and my friends came to Amsterdam for a long weekend and heard from some other friends who played this game as well that is was really awesome. Amsterdam is so fun! And being in Amsterdam with good weather playing this game made our day, loved it!

I will definitely refer this game to all my friends, that's for sure.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Altough I know Amsterdam quite well, this game made me discover new aspects of this wonderfull city in a fun way.

Would recommend the Amsterdam City Challenge to anyone who want to discover Amsterdam and have fun while doing it.

(But make sure to do it on a sunny day, it's a lot of time in the open.)

Date of experience: April 2017