“Sumptous break on Christmas stroll through the 9 streets”

Chocolaterie Pompadour
Ranked #7 of 107 Dessert in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel)
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Incredible baked goods along with perfect cup of Hot chocolate with whipped cream.Friendly staff. Beautiful assortment of truffels to go.

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We live close by so when I don't want to bake, or want something special I pop in here. In the winter if you pre-order the day before, they will even bake fresh croissants! All the sweets that we have tried here are absolutely amazing, so are the jams! Love love love this place!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I would definitely go back. Got one pastry to eat there and one for the road. Both were delicious. It was difficult to know what was what and chose so I asked about a few and settled on the ones I liked the best. Would have liked to know about all of them but did not want to consume that much of their time to go over them all.

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This Chocolaterie was very nice. The ladies behind the counter served the most delicous cakes and chocolate. We tried two different cakes with coffee, and was a nice stop walking along the canals of Amsterdam.

1  Thank VacationOslo
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the chocolate pie. It was good. Expensive though! I also got a tea with a little maddleine. That was really good, delicate.