“Nice lunch”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We only stopped here for a quick lunch on our last day but the food was good (well priced - just €5 for a Spanish omelette type thing) and the waitress very attentive. The lunch menu was quite limited but the place itself was very nice and popular - with people sat outside and in. I will definitely visit in the evening next time I am in Amsterdam.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Outstanding food, atmosphere and wine. We had the quail to start, followed by some excellent iberico jamon and tapas, then I had a fantastic steak. All accompanied by very nice wine (the Pesquera). Definitely going back

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Recommended to us by the locals. We just had appetizers (pintxos) with a bottle of spanish wine. Fantastic. The neighbourhood is great with lots of small bars and cafes for desserts.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This little restaurant with inside and outside seats was across from my B&B. I had a good salad for 8 Euros. There are lots of menu choices. It was busy every night.

1  Thank ReeSue
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I'm sorry, I found this way too expensive for what it is.
We hade some pintxo's. They were ok, but not at all the pintxo's you get in Spain....
The prices range of the pintxo's was I think 3 to 5 Euro per piece.
So, if you are planning to eat only pintxo's, yo will have an expensive evening if you want to have your stomach filled. The wines are also expensive.