All reviews no window our night stay city break air conditioning nice hotel train station dam square stops bedside supermarket euro kettle
Reviewed August 11, 2018

The hotel accommodation was excellent. The room was large and modern with an excellent and clean bathroom.
Breakfast was adequate.
The only problem is it is a bit out of the way from the city centre, the tourist information advisors outside the train station were excellent in guiding us in the right direction.
Once onboard the bus number 21 the driver told us the exact stop to get off at. There are options to buy day tickets that cover all types of public transport. Buses do accept contactless cards for payment.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the breakfast area, as some rooms open directly on to this area.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2018

This is the hotel of your nightmares. The staff was very rude and useless since we arrive. The rooms are claustrophobic and tiny (not the sqm advertised) there is not even one tiny window! What they called "indoor window" is a fixed glass that leads to the hall or breakfast area which makes the bedroom extremely noisy (all the time, even during at night)
The sheets were dirty (see attached) The bathroom door is a sliding that was impossible to open open or close. If this was not enough, the drain of the shower was blocked so the whole place got completely flooded in water after one shower (see attached) It was disgusting. When I went to reception to complain there was nobody there. And the cherry on top was the air conditioner which was not working and make a loud noise when we turn it on.
I end placing a bin on the door because it was suffocating. (see attached)
When I went in the morning asking to complain to the manager nobody knew who the manager was. Or they pretended! Then someone called me on a phone saying he was not going to refund my money and I am not even sure who was this person. The place is weird. Of course I left.
If you want to sleep in the worst hotel of your life go and book this one.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank belungs87
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Even though the rooms have a good size and the breakfast is not bad, the hotel provides a terrible service. Rooms are in need of an update, and the service is terrible. We made our reservation on Expedia for two beds, and when we arrived, there was only one. When I told this to the man that received us, he told us that he would do it the day after. I went the to the front desk the next day, again, because they didn’t separate the bed, and what answer did I receive? That they couldn’t do it because we had our bags open and there was no space, even though the day before they didn’t tell us to close them. The next answer was that there was nothing he could do because there was no one to do it and he was not going to do it himself. He was very rude, and when I told him no to be so rude, he didn’t care. It’s a very expensive hotel for such a terrible service. Never coming here again, and I recommend you don’t come either in future trips.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Spin09292000
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Rooms have only windows to the hallway of the hotel! (the majority of the rooms).
Rooms are very small - only 1 m space around the bed, no table and regular chair.
Only small table - not suitable for work with laptop and a sofa.
Walls between rooms are made of thin drywall panels - you can hear noises from other rooms quite easily.
Receptionist was not very firendly to my friends and another receptionist (probably the owner of the hotel) was spending several minutes on telephone and than chating with other guests about sightseeing while I was waiting just for check-out (which takes 10 seconds). All in all, hotel worth 50 EUR is sold for 150 EUR.

Room Tip: not recommended at all
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank FeroV1
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not centrally located and isn't near any public transportation stations (as far as I could tell). I booked this hotel online and as soon as I walked in the door, the male at the reception desk looked at me and simply stated, "We have no rooms. We are fully booked." I tried to give the man my confirmation number for my booking and he refused to look it up. He said, "We are full." I tried to explain that I booked online and that I had a confirmation number, he simply turned and began to help a customer leaving the hotel. I pointed out that there were people checking out of the hotel and so there would be rooms available and again attempted to give him my confirmation number. I did not even get a response from the man. I had just come from the airport and had all of my luggage with me...The only helpful thing he did was call me a taxi, but only after I asked him to do so. AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COST!!!!! I simply cannot under rate it enough!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple