“Food is good, desserts are amazing”
Review of Meatless District

Meatless District
Reserve with
Meatless District is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #363 of 4,619 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Description: Bar & Kitchen (all vegan)
Description: Bar & Kitchen (all vegan)
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Went there with a friend for the first time. Food was ok, staff was friendly. We had the hummus and fries as starter (hummus was delicious but fries a bit too salty), vegan mayo was also good.
I had the mushroom pasta and my friend had the noodle bowl. Pasta was ok, also a bit too heavy, my friend said noodles were good.
I had tge sticky toffee cake as dessert, it was TO DIE FOR. The ice cream! Oh my!
All in all, I had a good meal.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

We went here on a short weekend trip to Amsterdam, a friend had recommended the place and I'm glad we went.

+ Tasty meals, beautifully presented
+ Decent service
- They didn't get the timing right; both my fiancée's starter and main course weren't hot anymore as they got to the table

I recommend going here if you are looking for 'something else' as a vegan (I find many restaurants tend to make similar dishes) or if you aren't used to a plant-based diet and would like to expand your horizon.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing lunch! Vegan burger with some lovely sweat potato fries! will definitely be coming back next time I’m in Amsterdam!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Cold plates and not friendly staff. Worst customer service we experienced in Amsterdam. Quite disappointing. Would not recommend a visit here.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Loved everything about this place. A very interesting selection of vegan food on the menu, and very tasty - i had an entree and main and a delecetable cheesecake for dessert...... Good selection of beer as well. Staff were really friendly and enjoyed some good conversation with them. This is a great place to eat, even if you aren't a vegetarian.

Date of visit: June 2018