“Great vegan food in a romantic atmosphere”
Review of Meatless District

Meatless District
Reserve with
Meatless District is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #415 of 4,521 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Description: Bar & Kitchen (all vegan)
Description: Bar & Kitchen (all vegan)
Reviewed November 19, 2017

We had 3 course dinner with drinks etc and we had a great time! The place was nice and service was good. The food was good, however, my cauliflower steak was not actually a steak, it was just a cauliflower (LOL) but all other dishes were great. One tiny thing that at the bar, they don't have a blender so they couldn't make any cocktails that would need blending, a bit disappointing. But otherwise, a great place to have a dinner.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Worst customer service we experienced in Amsterdam. Quite disappointing. Would not recommend a visit here.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch on a Wednesday. You can grab a table wherever you’d like. My friend and I shared the sunshine bowl, the grilled cheese sandwich and the green pea soup. Everything was delicious and had great flavor! Service was also on point, which you can’t get everywhere in Amsterdam. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I brought my friend here (non vegan) and she loved it! There are so many options on the menu that we had no problems finding something delicious. The atmosphere is great and the service is top notch. I can't say enough positive things about our dinner here.

I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My spouse and I cannot believe we had not eater at MD before. However, now that we have discovered it, it could easily be our favorite restaurant in Amsterdam. The food is out of this world and it is all vegan. We decided to do both breakfast and lunch there, being that we arrived a little after 11:00 am and breakfast ends at 12:00 and lunch begins. For breakfast we had scrumptious vegan pancakes and one of the best vegan grilled cheese sandwiches ever. For the lunch portion, a vegan chicken Caesar salad (the best I have ever had) and also the MD Burger. They serve a vegan Parmesan cheese sprinkled on the side of the sandwich and on top of the salad that is to die for. A vegan I know says she and her friends eat there about twice a week. Now I know why. It is not to be missed. Our server, Charlotte, was so wonderful and friendly, which made the entire experience even more terrific.

1  Thank corinnahasbach