“Cow parade in all its glory! ”
Review of Cow Museum

Cow Museum
Ranked #213 of 595 things to do in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: IMPORTANT, for 12 years we succeed to draw smile on more than million face who did pass by or stop by almost (95%) of our pieces are hand made-painted, we have 800 pieces third of them are Cow Parade (the world largest public art event,huge painted cows auctioned for charity),proud to be the only place in the world who have the entire collection, the other two third are 20-30 years old pieces and collected from all over the world (not for sale) we are the only place with all this, if you know another place who deserve our name we are glad to give it we have some exclusive limited edition pieces that's why we reached 12 (PLEASE DON'T TOUCH)signs, sadly people still do it daily and broke a few amazing beautiful pieces, we don't show information about cows life '(anatomy,history) the net full of them and some people may find them boring, our returning policy is GREAT (180DAYS) we love that you visit us (no entry fee),all what we ask you to respect our rules (no touch or photos) Thanks
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

A beautiful display of cow parade colletables, some rare pieces and many you can buy, all shapes and colors. A must for cow lovers and all others, a special store/museum, very welcoming and pleasant owner with a passion for his field. I would definately recommend. Got a great cow!

Date of experience: July 2018
in 9 reviews
"purchase"
"collection"

Reviewed June 22, 2018

This is not a museum, just a store that specializes in cow knick-knacks. So if you like to decorate your home in cows, this is the place for you. Very cute.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I was there last week and I could't decide which cow to buy, I loved all designs because are amazing, at the end I got two cows. Wisam (I didn't know if he was the owner or staff) was always friendly and he gave me an explanation of the designs.
I'll definitely come back there on my next visit to Amsterdam!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Our friend from Amsterdam brought us to this place,and we end up buying 3 cows. We had the cows shipped here in the US; Wisam was so accommodating and helpful. Definitely a place to visit when in Amsterdam.

Date of experience: March 2018