Review Highlights
Everything Cow

If you are into collection cow figures this is the place to go. It is Cow Heaven. It may be more... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Tvler8
St. Albert, Canada
Amazing

Visam and the cow museum have quickly become our favorite part of visiting Amsterdam. His... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
thstory
The Woodlands, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $23.00
from $23.00
from $18.11
from $19.55
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I was there last week and I could't decide which cow to buy, I loved all designs because are amazing, at the end I got two cows. Wisam (I didn't know if he was the owner or staff) was always friendly and he gave me an explanation of the designs.
I'll definitely come back there on my next visit to Amsterdam!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Our friend from Amsterdam brought us to this place,and we end up buying 3 cows. We had the cows shipped here in the US; Wisam was so accommodating and helpful. Definitely a place to visit when in Amsterdam.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I love cowparade and I was happy to find out that there is a museum in Amsterdam. Well no! its just a shop, a pretty shop but still a shop, and no pictures are allowed to be made inside. Very upsetting. The owner isnt a nice person, so make sure you ask for the pictures before you take any.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2018

Not sure why Amsterdam has so many shops that call themselves museums, but this is a great little shop for Cow lovers. I bought a funky decorated cow for a friend here.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

A small shop but very welcoming and all the cheese you could ever want to sample! Together with lovely gift and stuff to take home. Deffo pay it a visit

Date of experience: May 2017