“Delicious”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Small and cute restaurant. The quality of the sashimi is excellent, sushi is good and the gyoza and beef are amazing. Great service and quite cheap for the quality. Definitely recommended.

2  Thank Mansherry

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Nice and small sushi restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam. The variety of menues is not too big but especially sushi and the teryaki chicken is really tasty. The prices are affortable and you'll be sated even if you got a big appetite. :)

Reviewed December 17, 2011

The sushi can be crowded, so reserve in advance. It is very simple, but cosy and pleasant. The menu is limited, but the quality is fine. They have some interesting dishes like the octopus salad with tiny red octopuses. The beef yakitori is particularly nice. With three persons we spent 90 euros including drinks (soft + sake). For Japanese food in Amsterdam that's cheap.

1  Thank wvdm2016
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I used to go here at least once a week, and I will do that again in the nearby future. Right now I'm living in the USA, but when I return home (Amsterdam) I'm happy I can visit my favorite restaurant again. The waitresses are so nice and sweet, and they always give us a free cup of coffee after our sushi. There's not much space inside the restaurant, so if you have the chance, make a reservation. It's really the best sushi I've ever had in my life. Everything is fresh, tasty and not expensive at all. Also try their chicken dishes! Can't wait to go there again. See you in 2012!

1  Thank Cornelia D
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 13, 2008

Very Fresh and very tasty in a small restaurant. Great for a quick sushi bite.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook