“Quilmes in Amsterdam ”

Ranked #374 of 4,900 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Neighborhood: Centrum
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Visiting Amsterdam with my grandson we had diner in this restaurant.
we enjoyed the meat "filet lomo" with garlic salsa.
Furthermore , we were truly thrilled  by the waiters.
Recommended place...

Date of visit: April 2019
MarioM7168, Guest Relations Manager at Formosa Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I had birthday meal here. Meat was top quality and prepared with care. Staff was friendly. Strong recommendation!

Date of visit: April 2019
MarioM7168, Guest Relations Manager at Formosa Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I was there yesterday after a long trip..the have really very nice steak and really nice argentinian wine..I enjoy it very much and for sure I will come back..

Date of visit: March 2019
MarioM7168, Guest Relations Manager at Formosa Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I came her for first time .we came for business dinner Formosa is really good food there.and the service was amazing .iam sure I will come back

Date of visit: March 2019
MarioM7168, Guest Relations Manager at Formosa Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I came her 3 time and I had the same meal.i felt very welcoming and very good service.there is 2 nice lady .and they are so cutie ‘really was amazing

Date of visit: February 2019
MarioM7168, Guest Relations Manager at Formosa Argentina, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019