“Great food at a reasonable price”
Review of Gartine

Gartine
Ranked #4 of 3,806 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: French, Dutch, International, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Centrum
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Great food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We found the restaurant by recommendations from friends who lived in Amsterdam. The food delicious and fresh, the wait staff were very friendly even with our tired and fussy 4 year old. It was an excellent lunch as we hid indoors from the rain.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kyle E

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Perfect way to end our stay!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

After reading all the trip advisor reviews, Gartine was on my to do list when I came to Amsterdam, and I'm so very glad it was! I risked not booking, and they thankfully managed to squeeze us in. I had the pancakes with maple syrup and nuts and my partner had the French toast. We both thoroughly enjoyed it! Its definitely worth a trip, staff are really lovely, helpful and friendly too!

3 Thank HazelnutGMC93
“Simply wonderful”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We stumbled across this little place completely by accident on our last day, and boy do I wish we'd found it earlier! Wonderful decor, very small however so I would recommend booking, even though we lucked out and got a table on the spot. The owners are simply lovely, so nice and made lots of time for us even though it was full! Food was incredible, easily the best breakfast I've ever had and the drinks were also amazing. Gogogo.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Loisigp
London, United Kingdom
“A little treasure”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I went to Gartine for breakfast when we first arrived into Amsterdam, not really knowing our bearings or where we were - what a little treasure, tucked away down a lovely little street. Inside, the decor is wonderful and there is such a nice, welcoming atmosphere. Breakfast was delicious, great coffee and really accommodating staff. All in all a lovely experience.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Bryony M
“Quiet and sophisticated.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Such a lovely cafe tucked away in a side street. Had a beautifully made fresh breakfast on my first day in Amsterdam. Really lovely almost tea room mixed with funky cafe feel to it, a bit pokey but worth the wait for a table. If you like fresh clean food this is the place for you and reasonably priced too.

• Visited October 2013