WINNER WONDERLAND

“Amsterdam” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zaza's

Zaza's
Ranked #5 of 3,558 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: De Pijp
Sao Paulo
“Amsterdam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Took the plunge based on Trip Advisor recommendations and have no qualms in highly endorsing. Everything was good - service - location - wine selection - price etc. etc.
The atmosphere was also very inviting

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Great service and great food! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I'd highly recommend Zaza's to tourists and locals alike! We booked 2 days in advance for a group of 10 people for a 30th birthday. They were very accommodating to fit us in, the service on the night was excellent and the food was delicious! The group menu that was offered to us was very reasonably priced and had a good variety of options.
I'd also highly recommend it for a birthday party as they went above and beyond with little extras like balloons, sparkles on the birthday girls dessert and singing happy birthday! Well worth a visit!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Absolutely Fabulous indeed, a MUST EAT place in Ams!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Zaza's is located in a hotspot area of restaurants and the hosts that night at Zaza's made sure for us to have a blissful evening!
The interior, the service, the drinks, and especially the meals - it all comes together at Zaza's!
A delicious and delightful place!

1 Thank PJRadu
Houston
“Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Very highly recommended!!! This is a small place in a nice area with a friendly feeling from the moment you walk in. I had made reservations in advance via email, as my lady and I were visiting Amsterdam and I was proposing marriage that week (she said yes). Knowing this, from the moment we walked in to Zaza's, we were treated with such kindness and friendly attention. Susie greeted us at the door with immediate congratulations on our engagement, and took care of us all evening long. She (and the staff) made my fiancee feel very special. The food was incredible, and Susie's recommendations of wine paring and cognac were perfect. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful evening we had. We felt like we were with friends who really cared about us and were happy for our recent engagement. Take someone you love to this place. HIGHLY recommended.

Visited April 2014
Kent, England, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Highly recommend this wonderful restaurant. I'd consider it slightly off the beaten track & only found out about it via TA & I am so glad I did. It certainly deserves to be in the top 10 restaurants in Amsterdam.

Celebrating my Husband's birthday & the staff could not be more pleasant if they tried. We had an amazing night & wished we could have eaten there again.

The restaurant is small & has a wonderful atmosphere. Very homely & welcoming.

The menu was quite small but very varied. The food was amazing, one of the nicest meals I've ever had. I had the duck muille fuille to start, the cod for main & the chocolate parfait for dessert. My Husband had the scallop risotto to start, the steak for main & the panna cotta for dessert. The food was faultless & delicious. Washed down with a bottle of Prosecco, at EUR 130.00 it was brilliant value for money & worth alot more in my opinion.

The ladies who ran the front were just so lovely. Taking a photo & printing it for us when they delivered my Husband's dessert, complete with birthday sparklers!

This will be my number one restaurant to visit upon my return. We also ate at La Rive during our stay which is Michelin starred & cost three times as much BUT my Husband & I both agreed that Zaza's was better.