Open today: 10:45 AM - 5:00 PM
The #1 Best Rated Walking Tour in Amsterdam (Tip-based 2,5 hour tour)

Book in advance
from
$5.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience FreeDam Tours
from $5.49
More Info
5,744 results
All reviews great tour free tour interesting stories amsterdam's history cookies visiting amsterdam sergio guide information knowledge introduction dutch netherlands
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2021

Sam was the best tour guide I've ever had on a free walking tour (or a paid tour for that matter). We laughed, we cried, three hours flew by. He'll cater the tour to whatever your interests are and seems to have an endless supply of knowledge on Amsterdam and the Netherlands.

Reviewed July 19, 2021

The Free Dam Walking tour was amazingly interesting, I would have never imagined! It's a serious thing, real European culture I didn't know, but it is told in such an entertaining and engaging way.

The tour was so much over the expectations that we felt like giving 25€ each, so much we enjoyed the 2,5 hours, packed of unknown informations. We were free to chose the tip, and it was well worth it.
I was with a teenager (14) and he also was 100% interested in every word told.

Our guide, SAM, was super, could not be any better.

Reviewed July 18, 2021 via mobile

Gianni was an excellent tour guide. We learnt some very interesting facts about Amsterdam and laughed a lot about some quite funny fun facts! And last but not least had Strootwaffels! Thanks, Gianni!
I would highly recommend this tour!:)

Reviewed July 17, 2021

Joran's tour was informative as well as entertaining. He managed to find the right tone when historical episodes required earnestness but otherwise kept the tour light and diverting. One big point I did not appreciate was that the group picture at the end of the tour was posted on Facebook without consent. We were told that it would be sent to us by mail (which it promptly was) but putting it online wasn't part of the deal. If FreeDam Tours changed that policy I'd wholeheartedly recommend them to everyone I know!!

Reviewed July 17, 2021 via mobile

We had the tour with Sam and he is a True artist that gave us a dramatic performance bit most of it, he is very passionate about Amsterdam. Sam gave us a lot of information and we had a good time.
He recommended a Surinam restaurant that was really excellent
Congratulations