Open today: 9:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tour

A good way to get the vibe of the city if you are in Amsterdam only for a short time. Gianni was a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Csilla17
Tirgu Mures, Romania
via mobile
Sunny winterday january 2019

On this cold winterday in January 2019 it was a very instructive walk with our nice, funny and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
clarck54

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $23.12
from $23.12
from $68.21
from $34.68
3,798 results
All reviews walking tour great tour personal stories super sightseeing free tour free walking great stories fun facts highly recommend this tour cookies informative tour great introduction old church an excellent guide waffles amsterdam's history hour tour
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Marcella lead us on an interesting, informative and funny tour around Amsterdam. Other than the Red Light district I can't specify where we went as I was completely trusting her to not get me lost. I learned so much about the area, history and other amusing trivia - it was the best way to get to know Amsterdam in only one afternoon. I would seriously recommend this tour company to anyone visiting the city.

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank WestwellBecca
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

We had the pleasure of the amazing Sergio as our guide. An extremely interesting, fun and informative tour!

2  Thank Caithlin J
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I took this tour a couple months back with Jethrow and loved it then. Now I'm back with my best fiend andr fogured she'd love it as much as I did. Coos did an amazing John showing our group around and giving us a very informational and interesting facts about our surroundings. Both guides were passionate and funny!! Would totally take this tour many more times about would very highly recommend it to anyone!

3  Thank Lindsey M
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Highly recommend the free tour in Amsterdam for 2 hours. It sounds like a really long time but trust me, it's not. With our tour guide Gianni, time goes really fast. He was super energetic and gave us super informations. Loved the tour, loved the group, we had a great time.

4  Thank Nina-all-around
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend had a really good time walking around the centre with Charlotte, that has been really professional and nice guide. She was able to involve all the group explaining interesting facts and happenings about Amsterdam. Really recommended

2  Thank andreaSAM28