Open today: 9:45 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing tour

Supper funny and interesting. Sergio is an incredible magnetic guy. Totally worth it. Neither the... read more

Reviewed today
Amanda R
Perfect tour

Joy did a great job, the Amsterdam tour was amazing! Perfect selection of the cities‘ hot spots and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
donaldmuc84
Munich, Germany
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Amsterdam
from $33.82
from $17.76
from $28.75
4,783 results
All reviews walking tour great tour personal anecdotes free tour free walking interesting stories highly recommend this tour informative tour great introduction amsterdam's history cookies old church waffles hour tour visiting amsterdam three hours the red light district
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2016

My wife and I did the tour with Sergio last weekend and enjoyed it immensely. We are lucky enough to have done walking tours in many places around the world and I can honestly say that this was the best one. It was informative, heart felt, entertaining and fun. Thanks again Sergio for contributing so highly to our vacation in Amsterdam.

Date of experience: October 2016
FreeDamTeam, Owner at FreeDam Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Thank you for finding ...and choosing us over the bigger / corporate tours! Your review REALLY helps more people like you find us, so thank you for taking a minute to share your experience with us. Hugs - Sergio

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Had a great tour yesterday with Sergio, he was funny and informative and very personable. I definitely recommend this tour!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like my tour-guiding style. I hoped it made you understand, and enjoy Amsterdam (even) more!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Sergio was awesome! My friend Tammy and I were saying that it's one of the best, if not the best walking tour we've ever been on. He was funny, informative and engaging. He shared a mixture of history of the city as well as culture and his own personal experiences in the amazing city. Thanks for the great afternoon Sergio!

1  Thank Sarah Y

Thank you Sarah! I often say that what truly makes a tour memorable is only partly me. It's mostly the people on the tour. It's the fun that we have TOGETHER that makes it memorable. And we had a great group that day :) See you again in Amsterdam!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

A great way to discover more about Amsterdam beyond your assumptions about the coffee shops and Red Light District. Ami proved a fantastic guide delivering the perfect mix of history, personal experiences and suggestions regarding local food, etc. Thanks again to Ami and FreeDam Tours!

Date of experience: October 2016
FreeDamTeam, Guide at FreeDam Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

Thank you Bryan - so glad we were able to expand on all those expectations. We love Amtserdam so we want you to too! Ami

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Our guide Ami is friendly and willing to answer anyone's questions. She's funny too! I believed she even spent extra time to show us some info you would only know if you are living in Amsterdam (I cannot tell what, you just have to join the tour to find out). We went through the Red Light District, then down south before ending with the palace. Ami even showed us good places to try Dutch food for a decent price (I enjoyed Tomaz). Rmb: it is a free tour. Up to you how much you wanna give! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you - and good job not revealing our secrets ;) It’s great to know you enjoyed Amsterdam - especially the yummy cuisine! Ami