Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,865 results
All reviews all ages theme park fairytale forest whole family waiting times water show flying dutchman thrill rides small children something for everyone fata morgana end of the day great park young children bring your own villa volta the dragon
Reviewed 2 days ago

Lovely day in this exceptional beautiful parc
something to do for all ages
also nice things to eat, different from the common stuff you find everywhere

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This small Disneyland type park is set in the style of the Grimm fairytales and has numerous interesting rides and attractions including some interesting rollercoasters.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Efteling provides a unique and diverse experience. There are great rides for thrill-seekers, families or those wanting to be immersed, peaceful walks and rides for slower/older people, lots to explore and wonderfully immersive theming/storytelling.

This was my first visit and I will definitely return. If more people around the world knew about Efteling, I'm sure many more would visit.

My only issue with the park was how obscure the show times were. I only knew about the evening water show because I was told about it at the hotel, and I thought Raveleijn wasn't on at this time of year because there was no information about show times at the entrance to the Raveleijn theatre.

1  Thank Pevalwen
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

It's an amazing place where you can spend your day enjoying all the crazy stuff, you can find it there.
All the staff it is amazing and very helpful and grateful.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Wonderful, staff, rides and theming throughout. This is a 2 day park on busy days to ensure you see everything.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Spent a day in May 2017 with my family. Lots of activities for kids..fairytale gardens, train, adventure activities, water bodies, boat rides, lots of greenery around. Very well maintained and less crowds. Rides are very safe. My daughter loved this place and next time we intend to reside there. Recommended.

1  Thank SumAvid
Reviewed 1 week ago

Travelled there with family and grandchildren in the summer.

This place is simply world class. Great rides, great park, clean, safe and everybody loved it. My daughter-in-law and my grandchildren also really enjoyed their first visit.

We took a pullable wagon to keep the small kids in and our own food for a picnic lunch. Both recommended.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had so a lot of fun in Efteling but actually right before going there ( and before rthe park was opened) I checked the app and there were 15 attractions closed. It wasnt till the moment I got there when I realized that at the hour I was checking the app the park was closed so maybe that is the reason why they didnt show them like open ( even though there were another attractions that showed up like available).It was pretty confusing, they should develop the app because I was just getting pretty upset on my way there knowing that 15 attractions were closed... which actually they werent.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wonderful experience. Looking forward to going again. Suits all ages, we all enjoyed everything so much,meals are also great value.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We have been at Efteling with our 6y old daughter 3 times now. Each time we have had a wonderful and enchanting experience. Cleanliness, professionalism, nature, beautiful original attractions. We will keep going and also try Winter Efteling one day too. Marvellous place!