All reviews roof terrace same building clean rooms walking distance recommend this hotel free parking efteling park joint hairdryer netherlands supermarket child play beds reception
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I really can’t recommend this hotel enough. If you are going to Efteling seriously consider staying here especially if you are travelling with children. They have thought through who their customers are going to be and made sure that there are things to entertain the children after the park closes. Even the carpet in the corridors is fun!
We arrived at midnight after a delayed flight, no problem the receptionist is on duty all night and was very, very charming and helpful. He knew I needed a gluten free breakfast and indeed in the morning a really nice variety of GF breads and cereal were available. Bedrooms are a decent size and can sleep a lot of people if you need to, I think the maximum for one room was something like eight! The bed we had was firm but comfortable, the only problem for some could have been that it was seriously high off the ground, crampons and oxygen were probably available if you needed them!
Great place I would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stay at a brilliant location for traveling the Netherlands. First and foremost visiting Efteling Park ( Walking distance) and no more than one hour to two for the rest - Amsterdam to the north or Limburg province to the south. Liked the family rooms, restaurant and just the good vibe at this now accommodation.
A large Supermarket joint on the back side of the building! Staff friendly, what more can I say?!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

When I saw this opened , I was really please as it’s much more affordable than the efteling hotels.

The location is perfect, walking distance to the Efteling, supermarket ( Albert Heijn) next door and a few dinner options nearby.

We were a little disappointed with check - in as the staff member was not very enthusiastic or pleasant and we didn’t feel very welcome.

The rooms however were great and had everything you need ( shower gel, lots of power sockets, modern design, comfy beds).

Hairdryer available from check in.

We had breakfast which was continental with lots of good quality bread and pastries, cheese, ham ... when we finished we also discovered a little corner with hot food. At €9 you can’t go wrong.

Check out was quick and friendly and I’ll definitely stay here again for my next visit.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Brand new hotel,great design,very clean, 5 minuets walk from Efteling park, free parking, very helpful staff,rooms are for a big families.
Breakfast cost 10 euro for an adult 5 euro for a child.
Totally recommend it

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We stayed at this hotel (2 parents, 3 kids) for one night. The beds and shower were the best we had in all the Netherlands. Staff are friendly. Walking distance to Efteling. Hotel restaurant was open till 21:30, which gave us enough time to eat even though we arrived late. Big supermarket in the same building, and good bakery opposite side of the street. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family