“We stopped in for Drinks”
Review of Tortillas

Tortillas
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Tortillas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 431 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Binnenstad
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We had some time to kill before catching our flight - so when we hopped off the train we swung into here and ordered a glass of wine. The inside was cute. While we didn't order food, looked like they had an okay menu. Not like American Mexican but good enough for Europe.

The place had quite a few families in there - which is always a decent sign.

Likely won't be back - but if you too are passing through

There are newer reviews for Tortillas

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had dinner here, chips and salsa and the chicken burrito. First off the service was excellent, the waiter was very attentive (he was managing all the tables inside) and the food was quick and hot.
The chips were actually a little different than standard (US) chips, but actually very tasty. The salsa had good spice but seemed to have a tomato paste base. Tasted like an Italian salsa. The burrito was deep fried, a good portion and the inside mixture which included corn was good. There was a covering of salsa (again tomato paste tasting) that was distracting. I think if they are using a tomato paste they need to switch. A little more diverse spice would also help. All in all an OK Mexican (tex mex) restaurant. The decor and music were authentic.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to the restaurant with a friend as I wanted something 'sunny' during an evening. I ordered Nachos with two different beers, but the waitress came with other types of beer, which was funny at the beginning. We ordered Nachos that came on a dish not as warm as it has to be. The decoration was the most attractive thing in this restaurant. If you go there, ask only for drinks and eat somewhere else, for me, I guess that I will not come back again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had reserved upfront for 10, and luckily so, since the restaurant isn't that big. Larger groups would have difficulties getting in. But although we were a big group, we were allowed to eat "à la carte".
The appetizer tapas were tasteful, and we hardly had to wait for our main courses. I took the "variation" plate, small portions of different sorts of food to be wrapped like fajitas... and it was really good. Actually almost everybody had chosen something different, and there were no complaints whatsoever.
The smallest of the two waitresses might come over as a bit stern, but once we got to know this spunky lady, we had some funny moments.
All in all... good food, great time...

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Food was horrible, my partner orderd the ribs, which were over cooked, and tastless, i ordered a tuna salad which was also horrible, the blow of salad looked like it was dug up, the staff was useless, WAITING 40MINS for food, and it wasnt worth the wait. My partner complained to the waiter, and the waiter went off , then came back a few moments later and said the bottle of SOL beer was on the house. Absolute cheek. AVOID AVOID

1  Thank jbobhammer