“Awesome food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great unique design food, great atmosphere, great staff, awesome wine-food combinations: best restaurant I've ever visited!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good food was ruined by one of the junior chefs in the open kitchen who kept licking his fingers whilst preparing desserts with his hands. Worst still was when put a spoon his mouth and used that finish off the disk. Maybe this really good chef, Adrian, should reconsider the open kitchen concept. Won't be going back any time soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I travel to NL regularly and I was never happy with the restaurants there. But this restaurant is just excellent. The food is delicious and the prices are not to high for this high quality products. The service was excellent as well. The waiters explained all courses of the menu in detail. They are very friendly and I got the feeling they really like what they are doing. We had an unforgettable dinner.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Me and my wife have been here for dinner and the place made it up to the expectations.
Great service, surprising food and nice atmosphere.
Despite being located in a not so nice street, the restaurant is definitely high end.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had heard some very good stories about this restaurant but were quite disappointed. We had a 3 course menu, which tasted good, nut the quantity was way below par. No one asked whether we actually liked the food ... so we had to make our complaints ourselves. This I find very awkward for a restaurants that's supposed to be "top". Btw nothing was actually done with our complaints until we spoke to the owner (?) when paying; "Oh but we could have given you some more of that delicious meat" ... Disappointing!
Also some of the electric lights were off due to electricity failure (beyond the control of Zarzo). Our table was very dark and we could hardly see the food ... which was seen as an unpleasant coincedence for us by Zarzo ... For me it is unacceptable to discharge these things so easily if you pretend to be a top restaurant and you charge these prices.
My suggestion: go to Wiesen!

3  Thank herman g