“Hotel with good breakfast and quiet location.”

Hampshire Hotel - Parkzicht Eindhoven
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Eindhoven
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We booked the bicycle tour package as the price was very good for a two night stay.
The hotel was on very quiet neighbourhood and there was no issues with traffic noise - exactly what I want from a hotel.
Brakfast was excellent and service was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampshire Hotels

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Parkzicht was recommended to me by a friend's daughter who thought that this would be a quiet place for me country boy. Well and yes, the hotel is only some 10 minutes walk from the city but just opposite a beautiful park, and in a very quiet part of Eindhoven. I hired a bicycle and was able to cycle to all the important places.

What I really liked was the friendliness and helpfullness of the staff. They went all out to make my stay comfortable.

My room was ok, with a great view of the park. Breakfast ok, too. I did not try the restaurant because I had dinner at my friend's, but the bar was fine.

I would like to especially mention that the wi-fi worked great, with no cost and no need to enter strange codes.

There is no question that when I return to Eindhoven I shall choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you have the choice take a room with view of the park. Should you want to hire a bike do so early...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Heiko A
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I travel a lot and I was totally amazed by the excellence of the staff. I will be staying there from now on when in Eindhoven. The evening menu in the restaurant is great.

My only minor niggle is that breakfast doesn't start early enough

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampshire Hotels
Reviewed April 18, 2014

This hotel had an awesome staff. They were very helpful with advice. They were a little ways away from the train station and city center, but we'll worth it. It was walkable. They were in a really quiet area and there was a beautiful park across the street. Great for kids and adults. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed one night in January - attracted by the very reasonable room rate. The location is in a quiet park, about 15-20 mins walk from the city centre. Staff were very helpful & friendly. Room was a little bit "tired" but was perfectly clean and everything worked OK. Free wi-fi worked perfectly - with no need for any registration or passwords. Breakfast was OK - but seemed a bit pricey for the selection available. Dinner in the Restaurant was excellent. I will have no hesitation in going back again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I spend one night in this lil' hotel.
The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The room was not very big, but that was ok. It was clean and had a Queen size, just what I like when I'm traveling alone.I had a room with view on the park. I expected it be noisy, but it wasn't.
Breakfast was more than adequate.
They seem to have a nice terrace. I can imagine that during the long summer evenings, it must be a joy to sit outside and enjoy drinks and food from the excellent restaurant.
I'd so go back there... And maybe even for a weekend.
If you're staying at this hotel, don't forget to have dinner at the adjacent restaurant... another very, very positive surprise! Highly recommendable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ghibli608
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and on the first evening we had dinner in the restaurant. It was truly awful. My husband had fish that was not fresh and my beef tasted awful. The potatoes arrived cold and there was not a vegetable in sight. Normally in Holland you get lots of vegetable and potatoes.
They did take the main course of the bill but it was a very disappointing evening.
The rooms have hardly any lamps and it was very dark. And in daylight you could see that the carpets needs replacing and everythings looks shabby.
The staff however were very friendly.
We won't stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business