“For the meatlover”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved the choices on the menu, so hard to pick just one so went for the mixed grill: 550 grams of meat and ate it all! It was that good. Eating there again for sure!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We jumped into Eindhoven fir a quick meal on the way home from a long train journey. We were completely pleasantly surprised by Rodeo. The steaks were fantastic, I had the 180gm, the smallest steak, and it was plenty!! Make sure to ask for the aioli with the bread instead of the herb butter.
Good service, good steak and chips, good price.
I would go back.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate at this restaurant on Wednesday evening, 7th August 2013. I ordered a large cheese burger with fries. My wife had the Buffalo Wings and various bits from the starter menu, but as a main course. My son had chicken and fries. The food was pretty good although the menu was not as varied as I had hoped. Prices arfe very reasonable and their Steak choice was good with a Ribeye 420 gram steak costing around 26 Euros for the meal. Service was good and they also spoke english which was great. The location is not too hard to find and the Rodeo is one of many restaurants in this small street that leads of the square, so you have plenty of choice if you are staying in Eindhoven or nearby. If you are driving into the town from elsewhere (we drove there from Oss, about 50 minutes away), be aware of the parking issues, There is plenty of parking, but much of it is card use only. Add to this, we found that the machines would not accept any of our debit cards, nor my AMEX card which was pretty useless. We also saw locals having similar problems. However, some 600 metres up the road, there is coin operated parking which we used successfully to allow us to park and then walk down to the restaurant. Be careful not to park in householder spaces too. We returned to find our car all safe and sound! The Rodeo Restaurant is very nice inside and whilst the food was good it was not spectacular. As I have said, this street features lots of little and large eating places from which you can take your pick and enjoy a pleasant evening in Eindhoven. Would I visit the Rodeo again? Yes, if only to try the streaks! Enjoy!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

we were in Eindhoven for one night and found this great place. the food was gorgeous and the staff were very friendly. will definatly be going back again

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Been here several time and they have the best Argentinian steaks you can have in Eindhoven.
food and service were excellent, and the salad bar was a nice touch.
recommended!