“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The menu has what most of us want, meat. Good ribs and hamburgers. Call ahead for a reservation, gets crowded at dinner time.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were visiting our son who lives in the netherlands and he booked a table here on saturday night. The waitress on the front desk was very welcoming. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing although it was full.The staff were very attentive and helpful. My husband and son enjoyed their starers which were very nice. However what makes this place so special was the amazing quality of their steaks. We have tasted some lovely fillet steak in our time but the ones we ordered were the best we have ever eaten. My son ordered the T bone steak which was also nice. Do order the onion rings,they are delicious! We finished the meal with some Tiramasu which was lovely. We will be coming here again next time.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Was at Rodeo last weekend with friends. It was a wonderful experience :-)

We were pretty late to hit the restaurant, at around 10:45 pm. The staff were flexible(at least five other restaurants on the same street told us that their kitchen was either closed or 'is closing'), welcomed us and offered seats. We ordered some chicken wings, onion rings, chicken fajita and beef fajita. And yummy all the dishes were. I don't remember having such tender beef in the recent times!

Service was good, could get better. Sitting outside in the front of the restaurant, we found it quite difficult to attract the attention of the waitress. After waiting for quite long, my friend had to walk all the way in and ask for a beer!

Will go there again for the taste of food!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is a popular and often crowded restuarant. The steaks are some of the best to be found in Eindhoven. The tenderloin is my favorite. Very tasty.

Service can often be slow due to the popularity. Highly recommend that you make reservations. The wait list always takes longer than the estimate.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The best place for meat lovers. The steak are grilled over an open fire grill and so tender that the melt in your mouth. My choice for the main course was the tenderloin steak of 350 gr and a baked potato. The steak was fantastic and super tender and very tasty. My partner choose the spareribs and was so happy that he order an other one. The restaurant is very nee designed although where we where seated it was almost to dark to read the menu. The service is very casual but professional and you don't have to wait long for your order. Surprisingly to us was that there where people waiting for a table although in the same street are many restaurants (also a Gaucho's) and they where not full! Rodeo must do a very good job and I can only confirm that. When I am back in Eindhoven I for sure will have my steak in Rodeo.

1  Thank Adrian H