“One of the best Indian restaurents in The Netherlands”
Review of Touch of India

Touch of India
Ranked #142 of 415 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Madrid
“One of the best Indian restaurents in The Netherlands”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent food, very good service, and reasonably priced.

My only mildly adverse comment is that all the main dishes come with pilau rice and aloo paneer (and salad). I didn't want a huge meal and/or leave some food so I asked if I could change the rice for a nan bread or chapati, and the aloo mutter for something like aloo gobi, and I said I was prepared to pay the difference, if necessary.

However, I was told (very nicely :-) that the dishes couldn't be changed and if I wanted something different I would have to order it separately.

I just settled for the rice and aloo mutter, which were excellent in themselves, but a bit of flexibility would have been a good thing here.

• Visited October 2013

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Tasteless food..waste of money”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Simply tasteless. The food was just hot with lot of red pepper but no taste at all. Bread was good but overall food and taste was just waste of money.

• Visited September 2013
BillHew, Public Relations Manager at Touch of India, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Ashok, We are very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your meal with us on Sep 27th. As you selected the Chicken Phall, a very hot and spicy dish, we are surprised that you found it "tasteless". If we had known that you were dissatisfied we would, of course, have offered you an alternative. We consider you a good customer and hope that you will give us the opportunity to show you how tasty our food can be when we have the pleasure of you visiting our restaurant once again. (on behalf of) Dhanu Chowdhury - Owner/Manager
Bangalore
“Indian food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Good indian food with good service. Good place to try vegetarian food too. I liked especially muter paneer and naan. Stuffed parathas could be better. Even snacks need improvement. Samosa was not done well.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin
“Delicious and reasonable price”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Friendly staff and delicious curries.
i had a vegetable madras and it was done perfectly.
i would eat here again.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Conor O
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“another great meal”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We shared a superb Chicken Korma a couple nights ago at The Touch, our favourite and the best Indian restaurant in town. The Korma was rich and creamy with choice chunks of fine chicken which just melted in our mouths. With Bombay potatoes which I love, and good dry and soft spicy rice. Wonderful. Going back again tonight!

• Visited April 2013