“Best sandwich I've had in many years”
Review of Sandwich Willy

Sandwich Willy
Ranked #59 of 475 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

The people running the restaurant are lovely and the food is amazing. Go for the willy sandwich, you'll love the curry mayonnaise!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Walking from the hotel to downtown we came across Sandwich Willy and we are happy we did. We had the Willy Sandwich with the Curry-Mayo....very good. The selection was varied and there was something for everyone, including my 16 year old. Service was friendly and Willy even came out to great us.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Once again, Willy provided us with the best lunch. As we were just coming back from an appointment down the street, we decided to stop off and pick up lunch to go. The freshness and quality of the food, not to mention the excellent and friendly service keep us coming back. My husband had the "All-Day Breakfast Sandwich" a wonderful club sandwich with tasty sausage, crispy bacon and fried eggs while I opted for a new combination on offer - Sandwich Campanini - fresh mozarella, tomato, housemade pesto, on a fresh pistolet/baguette. Wonderful combination of tastes on a warm summer day. We both highly recommend Sandwich Willy!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I had lunch at Sandwich Willy, yesterday afternoon, a wonderful end-of-summer Saturday, sitting outside and, as always, enjoying the delicious food. I had the roasted kip (chicken) salad - fresh, filling, and extremely tasty. I love the light orange dressing. My husband had a simple ham and cheese on freshly baked pistolet. Still recommend this restaurant in the highest of terms. It's just a short walk from the van Abbe museum - and well worth it.

1  Thank mswiseguy
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We love this lunchroom. The food and service is always excellent. A wide range of sandwiches - some standards but some great creative combinations. The salads are good and the soups (all made from scratch) are a warming meal in themselves. It's location is just on the outskirts of the centrum - just around the corner from the Van Abbe museum. The staff is friendly and helpful. The bread rolls are always fresh and are complimented by the contents of each sandwich. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.