1. location – right in the heart of city, great for short business trips, easy to get to nice bars and restaurants
2. very comfy bed
3. delicious yummy freshly baked bread (and I mean fresh!) at breakfast
4. quiet room
1. bathroom was a bit dingy, but still clean
2. lobby is trendy but the rooms are not so much so, but still ok
3. have to pay for internet, only free in the lobby/ at breakfast.
Just what you want for a nice business hotel, nothing special but would stay there again…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a Brabant-style welcome and hospitality you need to visit Hampshire hotel - Crown Eindhoven. The hotel with 135 rooms is in the middle of the bustling city centre with its many restaurants, trendy cafes and nightlife venues. Central station is just a stone's throw away. And in just a five minutes' walk you will find yourself at the trade centre, the Muziekcentrum Frits Philips and PSV stadium. In short, an excellent hotel for a weekend in Eindhoven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Crown Eindhoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Crown Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Eden Crown Hotel