We booked this hotel to be out in the Dutch countryside vs in Amsterdam or another big city. We wanted connectivity to the highway. And this is what we got and more, so we were pleasantly surprised. Large room, with space for our 12 year old in a roll away cott, that they were eager to help us with (do no other families travel in Europe or do they all expect your little ones to share their small beds?)
What we found great about this hotel was:
- quiet but off the highway, easy on and off
- free and spacious parking!
- actually a great restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Family friendly with good service.
- in addition, the hotel had a pool (which we did not use) outside, and there was space for your to sit and relax outside, with vistas of a forest (versus some other commerical property)
- if you were travelling through Eindhoven airport, this space becomes even better ....and we did not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The entirely non smoking hotel Novotel Eindhoven,enjoys a unique location in Eindhoven and is easy to reach true the A2 motorway.The hotel is close to Eindhoven Airport and a 10 minute drive from the centre of Eindhoven. All rooms feature airconditioning, WiFi and guests enjoy the convenience of free parking at the hotel. The Novotel Eindhoven is ideal for a business stay, meeting or a weekend away.Enjoy dinner in our restaurant or a drink in our bar. In summer, enjoy our terrace and heated outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Novotel Eindhoven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Eindhoven Hotel Eindhoven
- Eindhoven Novotel