“Magnificant pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Hayesville, North Carolina
“Magnificant pizza”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was just a great dinner. The pizza was hand-tossed and really good. The star of the meal was the appitizer of mushrooms in cream sauce.

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
“Nice service but disgusting pizza”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was in this restaurant to eat Italian food and pizza...
There is nothing of Italian in the restaurant apart from the name.
The only thing that I have appreciated is the service.
The pizza is very disgusting and very different from Italian pizza.
I think that I will not eat there anymore. They have to change their "pizzaiolo".

• Visited September 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Good Italian restaurant”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I was looking for really Italian food in the Netherlands and I found it in this restaurant! Good restaurant with delicious Italian food. Good location (in the city centre, close to the railway station). Nice atmosphere and good staff.

• Visited October 2012
Cambridge
“Friendly staff, great food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Every time I visit Eindhoven I make a visit or at least try to to Da Verdi's. Great food with even better staff, always friendly and make us very welcome. Can be busy which is always a good sign and the food is always good. Always look forward to going here at the end of the trip.

• Visited May 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good Service but Poor Food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff are very nice and helpful, but the food is very much disappointing.

Start with the drinks: The glass of white wine served was of poor quality, probably belonging to the 1-2 Euros per bottle price range. Really a disappointment for an Italian joint. The bread and olives, nothing new with that but the bread was freshly made.

With the food: I was interested in meat and was immediately excited by "rack of lamb" on the menu, but then I was informed that the menu had it wrong and what it actually meant was "lamb chops". I then asked the help of restaurant folk who suggested I try lamb fillet and so I went with that. The meat was cooked to perfection in terms of it melting in your mouth but the sauce was utterly disappointing. The sauce felt like it was from a cheap supermarket brand. The salad and veggies were made for namesake, but the potatoes were great.

Aftermath: I knew the sauce not only tasted cheap, it also tasted wrong. And within 10 mins of exiting the restaurant, I was in desperate need to go to the restroom - my stomach was upset. And since my stomach hardly ever gives up on me, it had to be something with the food that forced it to give way.

Service: The only bright spot. Very efficient and very polite. Can be a bit more attentive but it would be very cruel to complain about the great service here.

Bottom-line: Will NEVER go back. To be served substandard food and drinks is never acceptable even if it is served on a golden plate with smiling faces.

• Visited April 2013