“Nice staff But Pizza was not the best”
Review of Da verdi

Da verdi
Reserve with
Da verdi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 452 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went to this place with 6 Irish guys. We were pretty worn out after full on weekend it was Sunday night. We ordered a range of food from from pasta , mixed grills and Pizza. I did not hear anyone complain but I had the Pizza and it was not the best. The base was very tough nothing to write home about at all ! The staff were nice and put up with our singing very well but we were late in and place was quiet. If its Italian food your after and most of all pizza I am sure you will do better in Eindhoven .

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My ex wife would be made at me if see knew I ate lasagne. After one try of the l;asagne at Da Verdi I've been hooked. Love the sauce and the spinach pasta. The pizza here are great.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Always a friendly welcome. Lovely bread and olives to start, especially with the house red Montepulciano. Pasta and pizza are both good. Nicoise salad very generous - would be a main course.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

i was happy to find a restaurant open at 2.30pm and displaying the menu also in English. The Roma pizza and the sympathy of the waitress made my day :)

Reviewed June 19, 2012

very good restaurant. go always to it when i am in holland.