“Tasty Tapas” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chomicha

Chomicha
Reserve with
Chomicha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 395 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Tasty Tapas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Another warm welcome from this hidden gem of a restaurant a short walk from the Holiday Inn. This time we had the Tapas meze for 2. Tasty fresh salads with subtle dressings. Tender meat in savoury but not too spicy sauces. Enjoyed all 12 little dishes that we had. Only downside is that they don't take credit cards, so remember to go to the cash machine up the street.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Steve M

San Francisco, California
“Taste of Morocco in Eindhoven”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The staff was attentive and prompt to seat us even without a reservation. The presentation of the meals is fantastic in the tajines. The flavors of the dishes continue to surprise me each time I go there. Reasonably priced for the quantity of the food per course.

Visited May 2014
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Dinner @ Chomicha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Went for a dinner in Chomicha. WWWHHHAAAOOOO.... the food blown me away.
The staff (Yassin ) is very friendly and helpful. He suggested the dishes and It was just great.
Location - 7/10

• Visited April 2014
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Delicious Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Tried the surprise menu, which was 3 tasty courses. Starter was 5 taster dishes, 2 soups and 3 appetisers. Main was beef with apricots and prunes - lovely contrasting tastes and textures. Even side salads had tasty dressings and seeds. Friendly service and reasonable prices. Next time I'll take friends!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Steve M
Malaga, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Traditional Morrocan Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I´m from spain, I live in Malaga so we know a lot about Morrocan food because there are a lot Morrocan people in Malaga I have friend of me he works at philips in Eindhoven he told me if I go to Eindhoven for business I must visit restaurant Chomicha.
we eat pastilla, its a pastery filled with chicken, thats te best thing I eat ever. it´s sweet, meet and crispy wow! I thing the best that you can do is ask the friendly guys yasin or the owner Mohammed they shall recommend you the tasting menu. 4 courses. that you should take so you can tast everything.
Im back in hollanda for business in september and I already reserved.
thanks for the great evening (and the morrocan coffee)

see you!!!!