“Traditional Morrocan Perfect!”
Review of Chomicha

Chomicha
Reserve with
Chomicha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 415 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Diner, Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Malaga, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Traditional Morrocan Perfect!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I´m from spain, I live in Malaga so we know a lot about Morrocan food because there are a lot Morrocan people in Malaga I have friend of me he works at philips in Eindhoven he told me if I go to Eindhoven for business I must visit restaurant Chomicha.
we eat pastilla, its a pastery filled with chicken, thats te best thing I eat ever. it´s sweet, meet and crispy wow! I thing the best that you can do is ask the friendly guys yasin or the owner Mohammed they shall recommend you the tasting menu. 4 courses. that you should take so you can tast everything.
Im back in hollanda for business in september and I already reserved.
thanks for the great evening (and the morrocan coffee)

see you!!!!

ofelio S

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ofelio s

Eindhoven
“Verrassend anders”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Ran into this little restaurant by accident and judging on the reviews left at our most appreciated Tripadvisor we decided to give it a try. Tired of the same food everywhere else.we arrived at a medium sized restaurant with a nice modern and yet exotic ambiance. We where met by a smiling young man who took our coats and told us we could sit anywhere we liked. Promptly brought us our menus and took the orders for our drinks. Sadly there was no Moroccan Beer at hand, new supplies were expected the next day. Menu was simple in set-up. proficient and was professionally styled. Prices reasonable and from first glances something there for everyones pallet. Since I have little or no knowledge about the Moroccan Cuisine we ordered the surprise menu, 4 courses, and after we told our dislikes the first course was served within the first 10 minutes. A nice and light lentil/Chickpea soup with a slice of fresh lemon. It was nicely seasoned and well balanced. To my pallet there was some resemblance with Indian lentils soups. Then half a chicken and almond cinnamon pie made with Filopastry. This was really a sensation to the pallet...a strange but wonderful flavor in which savory and sweet were complimenting each other. Main course where three different dishes to our delight...( more to taste !) Beef stew with prunes, apricots and pears a bit bland in taste but wonderfully cooked. Meatballs in a tomato sauce and Salmon with bass and vegetables cooked in its now juices. Last was made a little spicy at my request. Wonderful fragrances, well balanced spices and beautiful colors. Portions good. Not to much nor to little. Served in colorful Tajins it was a welcome diversion from what seems to be standard in Holland nowadays. Service was amicable and reasonably quick though clearly not professional, never in a irritating manner though. All in all we will certainly be going back to have a closer look and what more taste of a very refined kitchen.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Gourmand_Grey
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Lovely, simple dishes for a reasonable price, good ambiance”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Fresh and modern style restaurant. Fairly priced. Simple but delicious dishes with nice presentation. I thought it was a brave move to serve my wife and me different mains, even though we ordered the same surprise menu. Switching plates halfway through the course is fun! A comfortable restaurant to spend a Maroccan meal.

1 Thank Fromzewoodz
Lanzarote, Spain
“perfect restaurant”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

the 4 time visiting this restaurant, every time with other people, and the always make us feel we are on vacation in Maroc,the <mezza is `perfect with friends. all those small tajines with all those nice tasty maroccan food, perfect we are soon coming again.
very friendly staff, jasin is his name.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Marcos rodrique... e
Eindhoven
“Nice Moroccan dishes”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Choice of various Moroccan dishes in nice surroundings, you really feel like you are abroad when eating here.

2 Thank Astrid79