“Good food, friendly service”
Review of Auberge Nassau - CLOSED

Auberge Nassau
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Description: the hotel is already on tripadvisor, but not the restaurant
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

On a warm evening in Eindhoven we landed with group of 15 people at Auberge Nassau. There is not a big terrace and the terrace is very close to the street. The friendly staff was patient and seated us all outside. We had a menu. Choice between fish and meat. Small amuses to start with gazpacho and beef. Good wines. Lovely experience.

Visited July 2013

Zlin, Czech Republic
“Wow what a Surprise!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We are visiting the Netherlands on a business trip and we are from the Czech Republic. A friend of ours took us to this nice little place in the middle of Eindhoven. From the outside you would not expect much. But what a surprise when we sit down. The waitresses where so courteous and knowledgeable. Oh and the food simply wow! I've had a Seabass And I'm not sure what else to say about the food when I decided to write a review it must be good trust me it's little bit off the main square so it's a lot more quiet than all the other places. Which I'm sure most people will absolutely appreciate. So if you are in Eindhoven just make the effort and look up this place absolutely recommended!!!

• Visited July 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Great food, reasonable price & great service”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I've visited the restaurant 10+ times the last years and it never disappointed me!
Fiendly service and consistenly good foos makes sure that I will come back here!

Try the surprise menu's they're great value for money and change with the seasons.

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Nice food, good service”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Not cheap, but very good food. Good service.
Worth a try.

Visited July 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food, Fantastic staff Fantastic Service”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The best restaurant we experienced in the Netherlands - wonderful chefs, catered for my glutenfree diet with ease and professionalism and each day/evening, the food was superb and the service excellent, with delightful finishing touches made us feel so welcome and special. Would return often! Just a bit far from New Zealand for a weekly visit! :)

• Visited April 2012