“Nice place for lunch”
Review of Usine

Usine
Ranked #36 of 406 Restaurants in Eindhoven
Cuisines: Dutch, Bar, European
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have never had dinner in Usine, but I had lunch several times here.

It is a big place, with an Industrial look and atmosphere. This used to be one of the Philips factories located in Eindhoven, and it is still very factory-like.

I Always enjoyed my lunch here, coming with some very good coffee, but when it gets really crowded it can take a while before you get what you ordered, or before anyone even comes around to get your order.

The people who visit this place are very diverse, and the atmosphere is very good.

I really like this place, the only minus being the long waiting times, and I cannot Judge anything but lunch here..

• Visited December 2012

Bangkok, Thailand
“Terrible place”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Would gave it zero stars. Waiters are inexperienced. Had to wait for one for close to 5 minutes, and then a minute later another waiter came and asked me again if I wanted to order...Ordered a cappucino (which turned out to be more like a warm milk, no coffee taste at all) and immediately paid as I had little time, incl. 15% tip. When leaving, another waiter (the second one) came running after me shouting I didn't pay. I told her I would wait by the door for her. Took her 2 minutes to find her colleague and tell me I had paid already (I would not call it an apology). Not a place to return to. The only thing good about this place is it's location.

• Visited January 2013
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Nice!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant is very central, looks great and the food almost always tastes good. Price range is very varied and so is the food they serve. Depending on the time of day service is good or bad; meaning depending on how full the restaurant is your waiter will be paying you enough attention or not.

I like going here often; and if you order one thing order the USINE BURGER!

Visited November 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Great atmosphere, good quality food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We ate in this restaurant with a group of 9 people, of which 5 kids.
Although it was a hectic Friday night (because of Glow) and we did not have a reservation, we got a large table. Service was fast and friendly. Prices are very reasonable and the menu is very extensive. Good quality of food and nice atmosphere !

• Visited November 2012
Vancouver
“Nice location, Average Experience”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Large restaurant in a refurbished Philips factory (hence the name) offers a large menu. The service was somewhat friendly when the waitress was at the table but was slow and not attentive. Food quality was very average and not a great value for what was paid.

• Visited November 2012