“Good food for a good price”
Review of Restaurant Rhodos

Restaurant Rhodos
Reserve with
Restaurant Rhodos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 270 Restaurants in Den Bosch
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Good food for a good price”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am not totally impartial with this review because our son works at this restaurant as a dishwasher, but we also went here before he came to work here.
This place is oozing with hospitality ( I should say ouzoing, because of the free shots of ouzo they give away here)
The food is plentiful and tastes very well. Lots of meat, but there are also fish dishes to choose from. And according to my wife ( a fish eater per excelance)these are well prepared as well. And, I am sure, if you're a strict vegetarian, they will make you a wonderful vegetarian meal.
One thing is certain, you won't leave this restaurant still feeling hungry!
What certainly draws the attention to this restaurant is the level of service you get here. One of the owners will be stopping at your table to inform if everything is alright, and if you're so inclined, stay to chat with you for a while. The level of attention from the rest of the staff is also commendable. They will keep pampering you until you're leaving the terrace or restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
“Great palce, great location”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Very nice place to spent an evening. Good price/quality. very nice and helpful staff. Moderate prices, fast service and above all, great food!!!! Place to come back to!!!!

• Visited June 2014
“Great food for a good price”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Fantastic for meat lovers. I have come back here several times. It's the rare occassion that I eat grilled liver (farmers platter), which is delicious. Same goes for the gyros and souvlaki.

Visited January 2014
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Great experience sharing food amongst a group”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

As you read this review, keep in mind that I'm no authority on quality Greek food. So if you've just arrived from Mykonos, or you know your mama's Moussaka can't be beat, your opinion on the food will be more astute than mine.

Personally, I really enjoyed my experience here. They were open on Christmas Eve, which is very unusual in this region, so I and some other expats met up for a non-traditional Christmas Eve dinner. This was a few weeks back, so unfortunately I'm a little hazy on details.

We're into the whole food-sharing thing, so we asked them to bring us a Rhodos dish for five. Seriously, we had no idea what was coming for us. And it was a great choice. First, out came a variety of dishes that were primarily vegetarian in nature - beans and such. Once we'd finished up the first round, our servers delivered a huge plate of meats of various types and cuts. We couldn't actually finish it all, which I felt a little bad about.

Service was quick, for food and beers alike. I can't recall the price, but I remember thinking it was certainly a fair deal. I'd recommend, and would return again.

• Visited December 2013
“Really good food, and great ambience”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Offered an uzo at Arrival, Nice and sweet waiters, almost as being on vacation on a greek Island. I will for sure come back again!

• Visited September 2013