“Best sandwich ever!”
Review of Charelli

Charelli
Reserve with
Charelli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 280 Restaurants in Breda
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best sandwich ever!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My colleague claims his club sandwich from Charelli was the "best he has ever tasted"!!
Well if it was as good as my truffle toastie then I think I could believe him.
Fantastic food and excellent service.
The waiter explained the entire menu as the new menu was only printed in Dutch for now. A great effort.
Would love to come back if the opportunity arose.

Oldham, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Lovely menu, had difficulty in choosing but we both enjoyed excellent food, good value, relaxed atmosphere. Definitely worth a second visit.

Visited June 2013
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
“Food was good, staff very slow and not paying attention”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went here for lunch a couple of weeks ago and although we had a nice meal the staff was very slow and didn't pay any attention to us. We have been to this place many times and always enjoyed it but I'm not sure if we'd go back again.
We were seated and we received a drink and the menus and after that we waited and waited to place an order. We were hungry and I was ready to leave because it annoyed me.... Finally I went up to the bar and asked if they could come over to take our order.

The salads we had were very good, obviously the staff in the kitchen knows what they're doing ;)

• Visited May 2013
Zhytomyr, Ukraine
“Calm place with good food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I would advise this restaurant for nice calm dinner with family or friend. The salmon roll with shrimps, which I tried, was fantastic! :)

1 Thank laleksandrovych
Breda, The Netherlands
“For a perfekt lunch”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

My favorite is the Charelli omelet with a glas of white house wine. Also don't forget to try the salmon dish. It's lovely.

1 Thank Robert M