“Multitasking staff” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Breda
Orebic, Croatia
“Multitasking staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Very average hotel only for bussines time. Stayed 3 nights, room was good but i was expecting shower glass guard instead of plastic curtain. On arrival day we took dinner but steak and potatoes was disaster cooked. Staff is friendly but multitasking at front desk,bar and restaurant also, like Nescaffe 3in1. Strange thing for me also was door bell for main entrance in hotel, arrived around 11PM in hotel and then you need to wait few minutes until multitasking staff can hear the bell and leave you in your well paid room. Quite far away from city. My room was quiet for sleeping (603) but my colleague (600) has heard every train passing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Ivan R
Bastion Hotel G, Owner at Bastion Hotel Breda, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for the comments which you wrote on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I assure you that I will take appropriate actions in order to improve our services. We regularly train our associates in assuring our perfect service and taking ownership.

I hope you accept my apologies ,

With kind regards,
Maik Willems

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Colchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Hotel is quiet & comfortable with good food but is for business users or tourists on route to other destinations due to its location just of the motorway. No complaints there.
My suggestion would be to check your bill on departure & make sure that the till receipt if you get one ( we did for 1 room but not the other) matches the printed bill. Unusually my credit card was debited in advance. I emailed hotel with my complaints but have not had a reply after 7 weeks.
Good hotel but spoilt for us by double charging on 1 room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Andyjg_12
Worthing, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The was fine and the reception staff at check-in and check-out were very friendly and helpful. However, After I'd checked out I remembered that I'd left my Amazon Kindle on the bedside table. I called the hotel immediately and unfortunately the helpfulness stops there. I was advised that nothing had been found in the room and they would call me the following day after speaking to the cleaner. I heard nothing back. I called again, and there was no interest in helping me in finding the missing item. I also contacted the hotel using the Contact form on the web site and again I've received no response.
I'm due to spend a lot of time in the area and have now decided to stay at another hotel.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bastion Hotel G, Owner at Bastion Hotel Breda, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear guest,

I hope you accept my apologies ,

With kind regards,
Maik Willems

Travelers are raving about these Breda hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Breda
Campanile Breda Hotel
Golden Tulip Keyser
Golden Tulip Keyser
#4 of 16 in Breda
4.0 of 5 stars 179 reviews

Been to Bastion Hotel Breda? Share your experiences!