All reviewsrooms are cleantea coffee facilitieswould definitely stay here againsocketsmotorwayintaketaxioutskirts
Reviewed June 20, 2010

I stayed here 3 nights on a business trip, and was pleasantly surprised because I had heard that several hotels in Breda in the 80 Euro price range were not very good. Not so with this one!

Things I liked: free fast wireless internet, really, really comfortable beds, a great shower, Belgian beer on tap, friendly staff, reasonable price, great television station selection.

It has few frills but everything you need and a comfortable bed! My kind of place.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank emandj
Reviewed December 7, 2009

i booked thispalce because i was going for a few days in brerda for work. i didn't really care how good it would be, just as long as it got the necessary facilities. it had way more!!! it was very clean, comfortable, great stuff!!!
i definately recommend it for people who will go to breda. it is amazing and the y will enjoy their stay there!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2009

After hours of exhaustion you could get the ultimate rest and relaxation in the wonderful atmosphere and facilities of Campanile- most sound and refreshing sleep I've had in all my life!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2007

We used Breda as our half-way spot for a weekend trip to the North of France from Amsterdam. We were pleasantly surprised with this Hotel it was clean and perfectly fine for an overnight stay.
We arrived 1 hour before the Restaurant closed which is 9:30 p.m.(21:30)
My husband had a wonderful piece of swordfish that was prepared with a mint pesto sauce which enjoyed very much.
I am a vegetarian the menu was featuring Italian foods with a lovely salad bar but i really did not want pasta. The cook made me a wonderful omelet with a variety of fresh vegetables which was not even on the menu. I must say that after spending better than a week in Amsterdam it was the most pleasant of all the fare that was presented to me elseware. Kudos to the cook and the staff at the better than average little restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 3, 2007

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions on business and is convenient location for where I need to be, it is on a business park on the outskirts of Breda.
For a budget hotel the rooms are clean and well fitted, the whole building looks like a prefab, and one side of it is quite noisy facing a major motorway.
The restaurant is surprisingly good for both breakfast and evening meals, and is reasonably priced. The reception appears quite disorganised, the last time I stayed there they had no note of my booking despte me receiving an e-mailed confirmation.
If you do stay in this hotel I suggest you take a taxi into the beutiful city centre, do not park here as parking is limited and car crime is rife. Suggest you try the 'restaurant 'Brunel' probably the ebst resturant anywhere (go for the set menu) !

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank IEAO