I won't repeat what other reviewers have already said about the building design and decor. It is all incredible. What I would like to add is the level of service we received from the front desk. This hotel probably had the best service of any I have ever stayed at. They arranged for car services, dining reservations, shipping packages and never missed a beat with anything we requested of them. One night we even sheepishly asked for a dinner reservation for 7 people at 8:30 at one of the busiest restaurants in town- at 8:00. Five minutes later, it was done and we had our table. That's impressive! We also had dinner at their sister property Chateau Neercanne one night which was a special treat enjoyed by all.
We stayed in the building out back, and found it very comfortable and quiet. It even had heated bathroom floors and a built in pants presser. The closet space was small, but they offered to bring in an extra rack, so no complaints there. The room was very well equipped with a hair dryer, extra pillows, and room safe. The location was convenient to the beautiful old church, shopping and restaurants. If I'm ever lucky enough to visit Maastricht again, I'll definitely be staying here! I highly recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entrance of the Kruisherenhotel, an ancient monestary and church converted in a hotel and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Kruisherenhotel Maastricht reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kruisherenhotel Maastricht Hotel Maastricht
- Kruisherenhotel Hotel Maastricht
- Maastricht Kruisherenhotel Hotel